Hemma is building technology to accelerate the transition to a sustainable, energy-efficient future.
Hemma’s role is to support B2C companies to help their customers to reduce their energy consumption. Our core product is aggregation, processing, and analysis of energy data for detached houses.
Our platform is used by some of the largest companies in Sweden in Finance and Energy. We are a small international team, but we believe that everyone is entitled to a sustainable home and that we can make a difference!
What you'll do:
- Independently evaluate prospects
- Research new markets and attend relevant fairs and gatherings
- Successfully close and negotiate new deals
- Manage and plan launches and activities
- Work proactively to understand the future needs of the client, whether it is driven by changes on a macro level, regulatory or client internal agenda
- Work closely with our R&D team to drive the client agenda and to optimize our product and services delivery
We’d Love to Meet Someone Who:
- You are an entrepreneur at heart with strong drive and problem- solving skills
- You are fluent in English and a Nordic language
- You find your way and take independent responsibility for your delivery
- You have excellent leadership skills and excellent track record in building strong relationships
- You have experience in closing large deals and negotiating complex agreements
- It is very nice if you have experience from working with data driven marketing and how to excel in leveraging first party data
- It is very nice if you have experience from working on the inside of our client segments, i.e. energy sector, on a senior level
- At least 4+ years of experience from similar roles
- Academic credentials are required (Master’s degree or similar)
A Culture We Believe In
Being simple and straightforward: we stay pragmatic and cautious with time and attention. That should be obvious in the design of our products and how we interact with our stakeholders.
Caring about people: those here today and those belonging to future generations.
Innovation: iterating every day to find new and improved ways to catalyze this transition. We shall always stay curious and driven by facts and evidence.
Empowerment of people: homeowners, clients, colleagues. Internally at Hemma it is key to give and take responsibility.
We offer a unique opportunity to join us at the forefront of sustainable tech. We are a small but sharp senior team that are committed to drive change and work closely together to deliver superior results. We offer you a challenging but fun environment where your actions can impact homeowners to create more sustainable homes and economic value. In addition, you will have dialogues with senior management in some of the largest companies in the Nordics and potentially throughout Europe.